Happy Thanksgiving loves ♥ I created this eye look using all Makeup Geek eyeshadows. Some of my favorite shadows. They are long lasting and very pigmented, not to mention affordable! I used my Urban Decay primer potion before applying the eyeshadows.
- I used Shimma Shimma on my brow bone, the perfect shimmery champagne shade.
- I packed the shade Cosmopolitan on to my lid until desired intensity. This color is a must have its rose gold mixed with copper tones.
- I blended Creme Brulee in the crease. It’s the perfect matte crease shade.
- I blended Cocoa Bear on my outer crease. This is a reddish brown color.
- To deepen my outer V, I used Bitten. Its a beautiful burgundy shade.
- Three coats of your favorite mascara and your holiday ready.
I hope you enjoyed this look 🙂 xoxo Lalee ♥