Hey lovelees❤️ I can’t believe we will be ringing in the New Year very soon! 2017 brought so many great things including makeup! I can’t wait to see what 2018 brings! I will list my favorite makeup products of 2017 in categories, so let’s begin!
My Favorite Eyeshadow Palettes of 2017:
- The Jaclyn Hill Palette– You can create any look with this palette, for a full review click here.
- Colourpop Fem Rosa SHE Palette– I love the shade selection in this palette and it’s affordable! for a full review click here.
- Morphe 3502 Palette– This palette has such gorgeous rich warm shades, for a full review click here.
- Too Faced Chocolate Gold Palette– Newest release and it smells like Chocolate! They are so pigmented, for a full review click here.
My Favorite Eyeshadow Primer:
Urban Decay Primer Potion– Makes your eyeshadow last all day and more pigmented.
My Favorite Mascara:
Too Faced Better Than Sex– This mascara coats every lash and makes your lashes voluminous.
My Favorite Liquid Eyeliner:
Miracle Romance Sailor Moon Liquid Eyeliner– This eyeliner felt pen makes drawing on wing liner like a breeze.
My Favorite Eyebrow Pencil
Etude House Drawing Brow Pencil– I love the angled tip, it makes drawing in the eyebrow very easy.
My Favorite False Eyelashes:
V-Luxe by IEnvy in the style Malia- These are Mink lashes for half the price, I have gone through so many pairs already!
My Favorite highlighters of 2017:
- MAC Extra Dimension Skin Finish in Show Gold & Oh Darling! – If you want a beaming highlight then look no further because these are gorgeous and are buildable.
- Becca X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop– This highlighter has such a gorgeous undertone and the formula is stunning.
- Maybelline Master Chrome, Molton Gold– This drugstore highlighter performs as a high-end highlighter and is very pigmented and buttery. For full review click here
My Favorite Foundation:
LOREAL Infallible Pro-Matte– This is an oily girls dream foundation and I love the coverage.
My Favorite Primer:
TheFaceShop Poreshot Blur– This primer is definitely a dupe for the Benefit Porefessional. It hides imperfections and makes your foundation go on smooth.
My Favorite Concealer:
Benefit Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer– This concealer is so creamy and covers up my dark eye circles.
My Favorite Blush:
Too Faced Love Flush Blush in Baby Love– This blush is my go to and it’s probably the only blush I ever hit pan on! The shade is so pretty and long-lasting.
My Favorite Foundation Applicator:
PUR Silicone Sponge– I love this way applies foundation and it’s so much easier to clean than a beauty blender. I bought this on a whim and I am so happy I did.
My Favorite Contour Palette:
Tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette– This is a new release but I haven’t been able to put it down since. It has multiple shades to create a custom contour. The packaging is gorgeous!
My Favorite Liquid Lipsticks of 2017:
- Dose of Colors, Truffle– This is such a gorgeous pinky nude shade and is very comfortable to wear.
- Huda Beauty, Wifey- Another gorgeous nude shade that pairs perfectly with a smokey eye.
- Jeffree Star, Celebrity Skin– This nude is on the cooler side but I also love the formula.
My Favorite Lip Gloss:
Becca Cosmetics Liquid Crystal Glow Gloss in Champagne X Bellini– This shade is gorgeous for any lip color and makes your lips shine.
Phew! That was a long list but that concludes my 2017 makeup favorites!
What are your favorites this year? Comment below
Have a Safe and Happy New Year!
I hope you enjoyed this post. Don’t forget to follow for more beauty posts❤️