Hey lovelees ♥ I have a super fun review for you today. I love to try all different kinds of makeup brands not just the ones from Sephora or Ulta. I was so excited to receive this YesStyle Korean Beauty Box as I have been really loving Korean beauty and skincare lately. This box included the Top 10 K-beauty items that are a must try on the YesStyle website. This box includes best-selling items and customer favorites. Review and swatches will follow.
- Berrisom Oops Tint Cheek Cushion, 01 Sugar Pink ($10.90) This is a blush in a liquid form, the consistency is cream to powder. This shade gives the perfect flush of pink to the cheeks. There is a sponge applicator making the product easy to apply.
- MACQUEEN Cushion Tint Lip & Cheek, 01 Light Pink ($12.90)Tints are very popular in Asia, this one can be used on your lips and cheeks. When applied to your lips it’s like a creamy liquid lipstick but when worn throughout the day it leaves a beautiful pink stain on the lips that looks very natural.
- Berrisom My Lip Tint Pack, Vivid Scarlet ($7.90)
I am sure some of you have seen this product before. It’s the famous tint that you apply to your lips then peel off to reveal a lip stain that last for hours. You must distribute the product evenly in order to peel off the layer. It’s a really cool innovative product. They come in all different colors. This shade is the most popular. Photos below show before and after.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask ($20.90)You apply this lip mask every night before you go to bed, when you wake up you gently wipe off the mask. Your lips are left feeling smooth and super soft. I am in love with this product. One of my favorite lip products at the moment are matte liquid lipsticks but they leave your lips feeling so dry. My lips are restored after using this product. I will definitely repurchase this.
- Beauty People 10 Seconds Gel Auto Eyeliner, Real Brown ($6.90)I have been looking for a really good eye liner that lasts all day without smudging and is rich in color. I have found my new holy grail eyeliner! I wore this eyeliner all day in Philly on one of the hottest days of the summer and it did not smudge once! The shade is a deep rich brown and glides across the eyelid.
- Etude House Color My Brows, 01 Rich Brown ($9.90)This is a colored brow mascara that keeps your eyebrow hairs in place while filling them in. I like the spoolie on this product, it’s the perfect size for my brows. The formula is like mousse and blends nicely. I thought this shade was going to be too dark for me but it actually blended in with my eyebrow color and lasted all day.
- Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream, 02 Light Beige ($12.90)This BB Cream is really nice, it’s light and airy but provides a medium coverage without being heavy on the skin. When I first swatched this I thought this was going to be too light for my skin tone. As I applied and blended it, and added my press powder and blush it ended up being a great shade for me. The white undertone made my skin look brighter and refreshed. It dries like a demi-matte leaving a beautiful powdery finish.
- TOSOWOONG Blackhead & Sebum Out Nose Pack 8pcs ($2.90)In the beauty box were also some popular skin masks, this one is very easy to use and works instantly! When the nose patch is moistened it adheres to the skin. You can feel it working immediately. You leave it on for about 15 minutes and pull it off slowly to then see your black heads extracted on to the patch. It’s amazing!
9. Etude House Collagen Eye Patch ($5.90)I have heard so many great things about this eye patch, I can’t wait to try it. I will definitely let you guys know my thoughts once I try it. Since it is a best seller I am assuming it works well.
10. Tony Moly I’m Real Face Mask, Lemon Brightening ($3.90)I am already a fan of Tony Moly face masks, I have tried so many of them and lemon is actually one of my favorite. I highly recommend these sheet mask.
That wraps up the whole beauty box. YesStyle is a great website to purchase asian beauty products or any asian products in general. They have a section where some items will be shipped in 24 hours of placing your order. Ensuring the timely delivery of your products.
Find all the items mentioned here: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/korean-beauty-cosmetics#musttry
I did purchase some more K-beauty items so I can’t wait to share them with you, so stay tuned.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Don’t forget to follow for more beauty posts ♥
till next time xoxo
*Disclaimer* This product was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and my own. I am not being paid to feature this product.