Hey lovelees As promised I have created a Valentines Day look using The Royal Peach Palette by Kylie Cosmetics. I wanted to create a wearable yet fun look for Valentines Day. Keep reading to see how I got this look, I really love the way it came out! I also have a giveaway going on that ends on 2/14/17, details below!
1. Using a flat shader eyeshadow brush apply Sorbet as a base on your whole lid, this will help the eyeshadows blend better.
2. Using a fluffy brush blend Peachy & Duke into the crease.
3. Spritz your flat shader brush with some fix plus and pack on North Star on the lid. I kept adding this color to get the desired pigment I wanted.
4. Using a smaller fluffy brush take Crush & Cinnamon and blend in the outer crease.
5. I had to use a darker purple shade from another palette to deepen up the outer crease.
6. Add Seashell as your inner corner and brow bone highlight.
7. Lastly, I added North Star, Crush & Cinnamon to the lower lash line
8. I added black liquid eyeliner and Ardell Faux Minx Lashes in Gala (Love these lashes)
Side note: The eyeshadows perform best with primer and fix plus
I really enjoyed creating this look and I hope you liked it too!
Please give this post a like if you want to see more makeup looks in the future and please follow for more beauty posts
I hope you guys have a great Valentines Day with your girls or your boo.
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to enter my Valentines Day Wet n Wild Giveaway,
Enter here > Giveaway Time! Win a Wet n’Wild Goodie Bag!