Hi loves ♥ I have a fun tag for you, I like doing posts like this to break up my other posts and you really get to know me better. I want to thank Melia Mayy for nominating me for this tag, her blog is awesome and if you love beauty you must check her out! Visit her blog here
- Tag the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions
- Come up with 10 questions of your own
- Nominate other bloggers, and don’t forget to tell them!
- Whats your favourite Make-Up product? I just can’t narrow it to one answer but I would say my top two are face highlighters & eyeshadow
- If you were stranded on a desert island for a month, And could only take 3 things, What would you take? I would take sunscreen because I burn easily, an eyebrow pencil because eyebrows must be on fleek at all times & mascara because my eyelashes are so short!
- Cat or dog person? This one is easy! Definitely a dog person. I own a Boston Terrier named Zorro, he keeps me laughing.
- Favourite celebrity hairstyle? I love how Giselle Bundchen’s hair always looks so perfect and effortless.
- Favourite film? The Nightmare before Christmas, I love Tim Burton and the way he creates his characters.
- Whats your favourite pamper routine product? I have really been loving skin care masks lately, especially the ones from Tony Moly. I suggest you check them out.
- Whats your favourite perfume? I have never found a perfume that went with my body so well until I bought Estee Lauder Modern Muse. This is now a holy grail item for me.
- If you could give any advice to someone that wants to start a blog, What would it be? I would say go for it! be honest and consistent. Be up on the makeup trends and produce content that people are interested in and want to see. I would say pictures speak more than a thousand words 🙂
- 3 words to describe your style? Edgy, Trendy, Chic
- How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? This varies if I am getting ready for work or the weekend. If it’s during the week, I like to keep my makeup look professional which consist of foundation, blush, highlight, mascara, eyebrows and lipstick with lipliner. It only takes me about 30 minutes to get ready. If it’s the weekend then I enjoy on putting on my makeup and it can take me an hour to get ready. My husband is so patient on the weekends.
My Questions are for anyone who wants to participate, have fun!
- What beauty product are you most excited for to be released soon ?
- What are ways you destress?
- What’s your favorite makeup brand and why?
- What’s your favorite go-to accessory?
- Favorite book?
- Do you like to travel and if so what was your favorite place so far?
- What is your favorite thing about being a blogger?
- Favorite television show?
- Favorite type of music?
- Do you prefer a subtle face highlight or a BAM in your face type of highlight?
I had a lot of fun doing this post and I hope you enjoyed it! Don’t forget to check out Melia Mayy
Don’t forget to follow if you want to see more beauty posts, also follow me on instagram laleelove90 and I will return the love ♥