Welcome back loves ♥ I wanted to share this box I received to review from a site called influenster. Different people who are part of this program are randomly chosen to receive a different box each month based on your interests. I was chosen so I am very excited!
- Botanics Organic Hydrating Day Cream ($12.99) – I was most excited when I saw this item. I love skin care products. This cream claims to soften and moisturize the skin for 24 hours. Active plant extract. Organic Rosehip Seed Oil is combined with Jojoba Oil and Cocoa Butter to instantly nourish and leave skin looking fresh and radiant. I will have a more detailed review on this item when I try this product for a couple of days. Stay tuned. For more info on this item follow @BootsBeautyUSA on instagram.
- Foot Petals/Give ’em the Boot ($18.95) – These boot insoles offer cozy 100% wool overlay atop Foot Petals signature Poron insole to keep your toes warm while absorbing shock for all day comfort. The insoles feel very soft. I can’t wait to put them in my boots.
- SinfulColors SinfulShine Nail Polish ($2.99) – Get over the top shine with with a 2-step manicure with GelTech. I received a pretty royal blue color but they have 27 colors to choose from.
- SoapBox Shampoo & Conditioner ($5.99 each) – I love coconut anything and this smells heavenly. Rich in vitamins E and K, coconut oil works by getting into the hairs follicle and binding around the hairs proteins, leaving hair thick and moisturized. This company has a great mission! For every product sold, a bar of soap or month of clean water is given to a person in need 🙂 @SoapBoxSoaps
- Not Your Mother’s Whip it Up Cream Styling Mousse – (2.1oz $3.00) This mousse has the yummy smell of vanilla cupcakes. States it won’t leave your hair sticky but will tame frizz and thicken strands. I am excited to try this product because my hair can be very frizzy at times.
- Good Health Veggie Straws ($3.99) – This is the first thing I opened! This snack is like Pringles once you pop you can’t stop. These veggie straws have nutrients from tomatoes, spinach, beets, broccoli and carrots to deliver a delicious and healthy snack. I will be buying more of this.
- Yogi Tea ($4.99) – The last item was two samples of tea that promote energy. I love all kinds of tea so I can’t wait to try these.
I love being able to try products from different brands that are less known because it helps get their name out there and they end up being really great quality products.
Will you try or have you tried any of these products? Comment below
xoxo Lalee ♥