What a great way to start the New Year and be nominated for The Beauty Blogger Award! I couldn’t be more honored and so grateful.
I was nominated for this award by the awesome beauty & fashion blogger VoguishlyChic, go check out her blog. You will love it! Thank you again for this nomination.
I love creating content for my followers. I have truly found my passion and what makes me happy. It’s crazy to think I started blogging in October and to be nominated with this award makes me so grateful and want to keep growing my blog.
- Tag the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
- Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them!
Questions from VoguishlyChic
- Do you believe that fashion trends on the runway can be sported by all? I do, some runway fashions may seem crazy and avante-garde but as long as you add your personal style to the trend you can make it work for you.
- What is your favourite fashion accessory? My favorite fashion accessory has to be handbags. I feel a great looking handbag can make or break an outfit.
- Which is your favourite makeup brand? There so many amazing makeup brands out there but my top one has to be Too Faced and not only do they create great products but there packaging is adorable.
- If you had to choose only one makeup product to carry in your bag, what would it be? Oh boy I hope this never happens 😉 I would say it would have to be a lipstick so you can always reapply if needed.
- Which is your My Lip But Better lipstick shade? My favorite lip but better shade is Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Sugar Daddy.
- Any fashion-paux committed Haha yes in Highschool I used to think I was a gangsta 😉 so I wore a belt with my nickname Lalee on it. I wore it all the time.
- High Heels or Flats. Which one do you pick? It depends, if I am going out then highheels but if its everyday I usually wear flats.
- Oversized Totes!! Yay or Nay? Nay for me because I can’t even find anything in them because there’s just too much space.
- If you had to rate yourself on the fashion quotient on a scale of 1-10, where do you see yourself? I rate myself a 7, I love trying new trends even though some people may think I look funny. Like today I wore a short faux fur coat to the office. That’s just me.
- Any fashion quote that inspired you the most. “In a world full of Kardashians, be an Audrey.”
- For the Love of Blonde
- Annie’s Beauty Blog
- Moscato and Mascara
- Laurens Lip Glossary
- adi in the life
- sunshine and teacups
Questions for the nominees:
- Why did you start a blog?
- Whats the #1 thing on your bucket list?
- Whats your favorite makeup product?
- Describe your fashion style?
- How are you ringing in the New Year?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- What’s your biggest accomplishment?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
- Whats your favorite category to blog about?
- Tell us something that we wouldn’t know about you
Have a Happy New Year ♥