Hi lovelees ♥ I am all about that GLOW so I wanted to share with you my Top 5 favorite highlighters for the summer. I have picked out a mixture of drugstore and high-end and most of them you can find at your local stores. Swatches will be at the end.
- Wisp (Colourpop $8.00) The formula is cream to powder, it blends beautifully and is very pigmented. This gives off a beautiful gold/champagne highlight. The best thing is the price. This is currently available on the Colourpop website.
- 208 Water eyeshadow (Kiko Cosmetics $14.00) This is straight up gold but in a classy way and it looks so beautiful on the cheekbones. This may be sold as an eyeshadow but it makes the most gorgeous highlighter. It’s also a spot on dupe for ABH So Hollywood!
- Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop (Becca Cosmetics, $38.00) This blends like a dream on the skin, it’s a powder but it’s so buttery and the pigmentation is amazing! This has a warm peachy undertone which is beautiful for the summer.
- Summer (ABH Sun Dipped Glow Kit, $40.00) I just picked up the new glow kit by Anastasia Beverly Hills and have been loving this shade right here and wearing it now stop. This powder blends beautifully and gives off a very light champagne highlight with gold in it. It’s stunning.
- Shimmer Radiant Brick (Makeup Revolution, $6.99) Every girl needs this! it’s amazing, very pigmented and you can use the colors all together or alone to create a customized shade. This is pretty much an exact dupe for Bobbi Browns Shimmer Brick!!
I hope you enjoyed this post. Don’t forget to follow for more beauty posts ♥
I will be giving another awesome giveaway once I reach 700 followers so stay tuned!
Till next time xoxo ♥♥♥