Hey lovelees❤️ Today’s post is going to be a blog collaboration with my blog sis Kristina Coelho from Laugh Love and Hippie we decided to collab to create eye looks using the Morphe 35O2 Palette. I created a night time look and Kristina created a beautiful daytime look. To see our looks, keep reading. Details on my night look will be below.
Glam Night Eye Look
Glam Day Eye Look
I hope you enjoyed our looks! The Morphe 35O2 is such a versatile palette you can create a gorgeous day look or even a sultry night look! The shades are so pigmented and blend like a dream. I will list steps below on how I created this glam smokey nighttime look. Kristina (Laugh Love and Hippie) will also share her details on how she got her daytime look on her page.
- Using a flat shader brush pack on Brave on the Lid.
- Using a fluffy blending brush add Universal to the crease.
- Using the same brush take Contour & blend in the crease.
- Use a smaller flat shader brush and take Muddy and pack that on the right side and left side of the eye leaving the center of the eye open.
- Use a flat shader brush and wet it to intensify Zippy then apply to the center of the lid, you want this shade to stand out.
- Use a small definer brush to add Pure (next to Universal) to your inner corner.
- Use an eyeliner brush and the shade Whiz to create a smokey effect.
- Add your favorite lashes, I used I-Envy in the style, Kayla.
- Lastly, I applied Muddy & Contour on the lower lash line to finish the look.
I hope you enjoyed this collab! Don’t forget to subscribe to my friend’s blog Laugh Love and Hippie she’s a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger and her posts are amazing.
Thank you again, Kristina, for collaborating with me!
I hope you enjoyed this post. Don’t forget to follow for more beauty posts❤️