Hi loves ♥ May was such a great month, I love that the weather is finally getting warmer. I wanted to share my beauty favorites with you since I had some I really loved. Let’s begin.
1. Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette ($36.00)– I have to admit this was not on my list to buy but then I saw it in Ulta and when I swatched the shade peanut butter I fell in love! it really makes my eye color pop.
2. NARS Lip Cover in Get Dirty ($28.00) LIMITED EDITION– I was really intrigued when this lip product was released. It’s like a liquid lipstick but with a satin finish. It’s very pigmented, long-lasting and super comfortable to wear. It’s not transfer proof but that doesn’t bother me. I hope they come out with more shades.
3. Becca Cosmetics X Jaclyn Hill Champagne POP ($38.00)– The holy grail of highlighters especially since the weather is getting warmer I have been reaching for this highlighter the most. It’s a beautiful peachy champagne shade. I also love this shade in my inner corners.
4. Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizer ($26.00)– Another highlight I have also been loving is this one from Josie Maran it has a liquid consistency which gives you a nice luminous glow rather than powder. You can use this on your own or mix it in with your foundation for an all over glow.
5. Caudalie Paris Primer Water/Setting Spray ($22.00)– This product was recommended to me by a makeup artist at Sephora. I use it as a moisturizer before applying my foundation and also to set my face when I am finished with makeup application. My face feels hydrated and so refreshed after using this product.
6. Rachael Zoe Gold Bangle ($11.99)– Last favorite of May, I love throwing in one more non related beauty item. I picked up this bangle at Ross, it was one of those lucky finds. I have been wearing it almost everyday to work. It’s so chic and was so affordable!
I hope you enjoyed this post. Don’t forget to follow for more beauty posts ♥
xoxoxo love ya guys! till next time beauty lovelees…