Hi lovelees ♥ If you seen my last post you know I picked up the Lorac Mega Pro 3 which I have been loving. If you missed the review see it here, I have created a rose gold inspired look. Details on how to get this eye look will be below. This palette has some gorgeous warm shades.
1. Using a fluffy brush blend Dusty Mauve & Pomegranate in the crease.
2. Apply with a flat shader brush Rose Quartz and pack that color on to the lid.
3. Spritz your brush with some fix plus and apply Bellini in the center of the lid for a highlight.
4. Add Eggplant in the outer crease and blend.
5. Apply Snow in the inner corner and brow bone, I love how this shade brightens.
6. Lastly, I added Rose Quartz & Dusty Mauve to the lower lash line.
7. Lashes (optional) I added my Mandy Lashes in Natural Beauty *Use code Lauralee10 for 10% off your purchase*
I really enjoyed creating this look, I hope you guys did too. If you want to see more looks please give this post a like so I know to create more.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Don’t forget to follow to see more beauty posts ♥
Till next time xoxo
Lashes (Natural Beauty)– www.mandycosmetics.com For 10% off use code Lauralee10