Hey lovelees ♥ I was feeling inspired by my nails to create this fun look. I was in an inspiration rut until I went to the nail salon and found inspiration. They used a holographic powder on my nails which reminded me of the galaxy with purple and blue hues. I created this look for fun and I hope you enjoy it. Steps on how to achieve this look will be below.
What you will need:
- Glitter glue
- Any color glitter
- Any shade lip stick color as a base
- Eyeshadow shade depending on desired look
- Small eyeshadow packing brush
This lip look was really simple, you first need to think of the colors you want to use or think of something that inspires you like a sunset.
How to create a glitter lip:
- First apply lip liner then apply your chosen lipstick color
- Take your glitter glue and apply a little bit on your lips
- Dip into the glitter with a small brush and apply to the lips, packing on to build up intensity.
- Then take an eyeshadow in a similar color and blend in until you get your desired look. This will create a gradient look.
I used purple, blue and an iridescent shade for my look. I hope you enjoyed this look. I wanted to be creative and try something new!
I hope you enjoyed this post. Don’t forget to follow for more beauty posts ♥