Hey lovelees❤️ Happy October! I celebrated my husbands 30th birthday yesterday in Philadelphia and I was feeling the Fall vibes. I decided to create an eye look that reminded me of a sunset, Fall inspired. I wanted to keep the look very matte with a pop of shimmer in the inner corner. I wanted my lip color to stand out as well since the shade reminded me of pumpkin spice. To see how I created this look then keep reading.
I decided to use The Jaclyn Hill Palette for this look because I haven’t used this palette much since I got it. I buy so many palettes that I forget about the amazing ones I already have.
- Using a flat shader brush pack on Creamscicle on the Lid.
- Using a fluffy blending brush take Silk Creme (3rd from top) in the crease, this will make the other crease shades blend easier.
- Using the same brush take Butter (2nd in the 2nd row) and blend in the crease.
- Use a smaller crease brush and take Roxanne and blend on the upper crease.
- Use a fluffy crease brush to add Hunts in the upper outer crease creating a V shape blending outwards from your eye.
- Use a small fluffy definer brush and take Jacz to add to the Outer V for definition.
- Use a small definer brush to pack on Queen to your inner corner.
- I used my Sailor Moon liquid liner in Dark Brown to draw on my wings.
- I wanted to try out these new lashes by I-Envy I got at my local beauty store, their mink lashes and they only cost $5.99 I am obsessed.
- I then applied Creamscicle, Butter, Roxanne, and Hunts on the lower lash line to finish the look.
I was really excited to try this new liquid lipstick I bought by Smashbox called Out Loud. I love the burnt orange tones, it screams Fall. It wore well throughout the night but I would advise to apply a lip liner.
That’s it for my Fall inspired look! I am really proud how this eye look came out and I hope you liked it too.
To see my full review on The Jaclyn Hill Palette, click here
I hope you enjoyed this post. Don’t forget to follow for more beauty posts❤️