Hello everyone ! I created this spooktacular look and its one of my favorite Halloween looks yet. Please keep reading to see how to achieve this look. This look is all about contouring and creating dimension on the face.
- Prep the face like you normally would because you want your makeup to last all night. I moisturize using Clinique Dramatically Different, I love this stuff for dry skin. Holy grail.
- Pick a foundation 1-2 shades lighter than your skin tone, the goal is to look doll-like. I use Loreal True Match in Classic Ivory n2. I buff this into my face, making sure to cover my lips and eyebrows. Use extra if you need too.
- Spray face with NYX Matte Finish Spray– Let dry
- Use a heavy-duty concealer to make your face look flawless and cover up any redness or dark circles. I really like Hard Candy Glamoflauge. Blend this in with a concealer brush.
- Set with powder- I use the yellow highlight in the Lorac PRO Contour Palette.
- I used a Halloween makeup palette Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers because it came with black and white paint. You can use a black gel eyeliner or pencil. For the white, you can use NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk.
- I used a small brush and dab it in the black and drew in my eyebrows to make them dark with no defining shape. This does not have to be perfect.
- Use your black pencil or eyeliner to draw a straight thin line on both sides of your jaw.
- Use a thin bristled brush like ELF’s Flat Eyeliner and dab some medium brown contour and define the lines you just drew. I used Lorac PRO Contour palette but you can use any brown eye shadow you may have.
- Blending is key, dip into a deeper brown shade and go over both of those lines, dragging the contour under your chin and blend, blend, blend.
- Take that same brown powder and contour your nose on each side to make it prominent.
- Use the same contour powder and carve out your cheekbones & cheeks, blend for a flawless finish.
- Use your black pencil and add two circles on the right and left side of your chin. To create a mechanically type of look.
- Create half moons under your eyes using NYX Pencil in Milk and fill in, go over twice if needed.
- Use your black pencil to define the shape under the white under your eyes.
- Add lines, little and big to create the illusion of big eyelashes – Use black pencil or black gel eyeliner.
- Create freckles with a light brown pencil, I used MAC Lipliner in Stripdown.
- Find the brightest blush you can and pile it on! I used Warmhearted from the Tarte Greatest Glitz Set.
- Create heart-shaped lips as shown with any red or pink color you own. I lined them first with Rimmel Lip Liner, Red Diva. For the lipcolor I used NYX Liquid Suede in Cherry Skies.
- Three coats of Mascara, I used Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara.
The outfit: You can have different combinations, I got my inspiration from that new movie Crimson Peak.
- The headband mini hat, I had from a previous costume but you can purchase at the store Claires or Icing.
- The Bow Tie was a hair clip, you can also purchase at Claires.
- The white shirt had a high collar and bell sleeves to give that old-time vibe.
- For my bottom, I wore a leatherette Midi Skirt purchased at JcPenneys.
- To top it off I paired it with orange and black striped socks.
- For shoes, your choice I wore loafers but you can wear heels if preferred.
I hope you enjoyed this look. I had so much fun creating it. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Have a Spooky Halloween !