Hey lovelees❤ Today’s post will be on this Spring inspired makeup look I created. I wanted this look to be colorful but wearable and fun. Details on how to achieve a similar look will be below. To get this look, then keep reading.
- Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette
- Wet n Wild Photofocus Foundation
- Makeup Revolution Banana Powder
- Makeup Revolution Goddess of Love Highlighter
- Makeup Forever Liquid Lip #103
- Wet n Wild Gel Lip Liner in Bare to Comment
- Wet n Wild Limited Edition Lip Gloss in Ring My Bellbottoms
- Milani Make it Last Setting Spray
- Sailor Moon Liquid Liner (Not shown)
- Falsies (optional)
I always do my eyes first in case of fallout and don’t forget to use an eyeshadow primer before applying eye makeup.
- Using a fluffy brush blend Peanut Butter into the crease.
- Pack on Peanut Brittle on the lid.
- Using a smaller fluffy brush take Nuts About U and blend in the outer crease.
- Use a definer brush and buff Jelly below the crease and blend.
- Add Spread the Love as your brow bone highlight.
- To finish the eye look, I added Jelly to the lower lash line.
- I added black liquid eyeliner and Ardell Falsies (Wispies)
I put on my favorite face primer, The FaceShop Oil Clear Poreshot Blur (Korean brand) then I took my Real Techniques Expert Face brush and buffed the Wet n Wild Photofocus Foundation into my face. I used the Makeup Revolution Banana Powder to set my face. After I dusted that off I did very light contouring. After that, I knew I wanted a pink tone highlight so I used Makeup Revolution Goddess of Love on my cheekbones, cupids bow and the tip of my nose. I also added it to my inner corners.
I overlined my lips a little bit with Wet n Wild Gel Lipliner in Bare to Comment then added Makeup Forever Liquid Lipstick #103 on top. I wanted some glossy lips so I used my new favorite Wet n Wild Lipgloss in Ring my Bellbottoms. I am in love with this lip combo.
To finish off the look, I set my face with Milani Make it Last Setting Spray. I am obsessed with this, it makes your makeup last all day!
This is a really simple look to create but it’s fun and colorful. I love the how the copper shade mixes so well with the purple just like peanut butter and jelly.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Don’t forget to follow for more beauty posts❤