Hi loves ♥ We are half way to Valentines Day so I wanted to do a look for you whether your hanging out with your girls or with your boo, this is a fun look. Details will be down below.
The shade that inspired this look is from Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette, called Totally Fetch. It’s a beautiful bright hot pink color. I used three colors in this palette, then used my Morphe 35O Palette for the rest of the look.
I blended this warm orange shade into my crease and it really complimented the hot pink.
I used this dark brown sparkle shade in my outer V to create more definition and pull the look together.
- Eyeliner– Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint Liner
- Mascara– Too Faced Better Than Sex
- False Lashes– Ardell Naturals (I like how they blend with my real lashes)
- Lips– Gerard Cosmetics Hydra-Matte Liquid Lipstick in Ecstasy
- Highlight– NYX Cosmetics Strobe of Genius Palette
My earrings are from Chloe & Isabel, I will have a blog post coming soon on their jewelry.
I hope you enjoyed this look and post. Don’t forget to follow to see more beauty posts ♥
Have a wonderful Valentines Day!